Projecting & Hanging Signs
Projecting signs and hanging signs are mostly used as a secondary signage option.
Projecting signs are fixed at 90 degrees to promote your business where a main sign may not be visible, for example on the high street. We also offer hanging signs to add that traditional look where needed. Both options allow people to view the branding from either direction.
- Aluminium Composite, 3mm (Also known as ACM) – Durable up to 7 years
- Aluminium, 3mm
- Hanging signs can be made from either aluminium composite or aluminium, are double sided, laminated with a gloss, matt or anti graffiti laminate and fixed into a wall bracket. We can offer 4 different bracket designs and the maximum size of a hanging sign is 700mm (w) x 1000mm (h).
Hanging Sign – Print Style
- UV printed
- Digitally printed self adhesive vinyl with a matt laminate
- Digitally printed self adhesive vinyl with a gloss laminate
- Projecting signs are made from an aluminium frame with acrylic panel inserts, they are double sided and are mounted to a wall via a steel bracket. The aluminium frame can also be powder coated to any RAL colour. We can also offer illumination when power is made available.
Projecting Sign – Print Style
- UV printed to one side
- Digitally printed self adhesive vinyl with a matt laminate applied to one side
- Digitally printed self adhesive vinyl with a gloss laminate applied to one side
- All small external signs are made to suit your requirements and location, please contact Borney UK for more information on your bespoke shape and size.
- All electrics must be fitted by a qualified professional at the customer’s own expense
GET IN TOUCH
HOW TO ORDER
Call us on Freephone 0800 083 0260 or 01480 456 689 to discuss your requirements. Alternatively you can email us directly by clicking here.