Window graphics are a great way to promote your brand, adhere to health and safety regulations and even increase privacy. Self adhesive vinyls come in various forms and are available to suit every budget.
One-Way Vision Self Adhesive Vinyl
- Digitally printed one way vision is designed for windows and is used to obscure vision from the outside, whilst still allowing for light to enter and visibility looking out using small perforated holes.
- One-way vision is ideal for the rear windows of vehicles, and adding privacy to windows.
- Digital print is visible on the outside. The reverse of the vinyl is black, visible on the inside.
- Gloss lamination is optional and offers graphic longevity, but may reduce visual appearance due to perforations.
Frosted Self Adhesive Vinyl
- Frosted (Also known as etched or sandblasted) vinyl is designed for windows and generally used in two ways: for privacy and for decorative purposes
- Applied with full or part coverage it allows light through, but obscures the vision through the window
- Applied decoratively, it is a subtle and sophisticated way to present a brand logo or text
- Alternatively, frosted vinyl markings are used in health and safety regulations to highlight large windows in public buildings
- Can be applied internally or externally
Reverse Printed Self Adhesive Vinyl & Window Stickers
- Digitally reverse printed self adhesive clear vinyl is primarily adhered to glass internally, to be read externally
- Ideal for glass, acrylics and any smooth clean transparent surfaces
- Indoor or outdoor use
- As four colour process appear semi-transparent on clear vinyl, the print is backed in white vinyl to make the graphic opaque
GET IN TOUCH
HOW TO ORDER
Call us on Freephone 0800 083 0260 or 01480 456 689 to discuss your requirements. Alternatively you can email us directly by clicking here.